a little share . . .

A few quotes to calm your nerves, make you think and to enjoy your day . . .

  • Mother Teresa - Some people come in your life as blessings, Some come in your life as lessons.
  • Tony Gaskins Jr - Be willing to go alone!  Many who started with you won't finish with you.
  • Marian Wright Edelman - Being considerate of others will take your children further in life than any college degree.
  • http://inspirationboost.com/tag/life-quotes-2 - You must make a CHOICE to take a CHANCE or your life will never CHANGE.
  • Lou Holtz - Never tell your problems to anyone . . . 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.  (I'm not sure I agree with this 100%, but pretty close).
  • Zig Ziglar - Never blame anyone in your life.  Good people give you happiness.  Bad people give you experience.  Worst people give you a lesson and best people give you memories.

I love the last one!  Have a great day!  XO