My whole blog is about little tips to organize your life, kids and yourself. Here are a few things I do around our house to keep things easy.
- I keep tons of toilet paper on hand. And I am constantly restocking bathrooms.
- I keep a pair of scissors and a measuring tape on each floor. Laundry room (basement), 2nd floor in our bedroom (in my dresser) and in the junk drawer in the kitchen.
- I keep an all purpose cleaner on each floor.
- I have a spot for missing socks in the laundry room.
- I have a drawer in the kitchen for kitchen towels. Instead of kitchen towels I use white wash clothes. I like the size. I like the fact that I can bleach them. They are cheap (IKEA in the kids section). And they are very absorbent.
- Every night before I go to bed, I clean up the house. This is NOT a full cleaning, I just make sure everything is put away.
Those are just a few of our tricks. XO