Here's a great little salad to make . . . - 3 oranges
- 1 pint orange colored or red grape tomatoes
- handful of spinach
- Cut the ends off the orange. Then cut the peal off, including the white pulp. Then cut the orange into small chunks, the same size as the grape tomatoes cut in half.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in half.
- Dice the spinach VERY small. You can substitute basil for the spinach.
- Mix it all and serve. And if you have kids who don't eat tomatoes, they will probably eat this since the tomatoes are covered with the yummy juice from the oranges.