Today try and think of ways you can empower your kiddos. Have them unload the dishwasher, put away their clothing, pack their own lunch, call and plan their own social events, the list goes on and on. Why should you do this . . . ?
- Take the work off your plate.
- Allow your children to realize they ARE capable.
- Teach your kiddos to work for what they receive.
- I'll say it again, take work off your plate.
- Let your children learn to believe in themselves.
- Empowering your kids will allow them to be in control of their life too see, feel and live in what that feels like.
So go ahead, sit back and empower your children.