There are always random things I need in our house and so I keep them EVERYWHERE. I have designated a little drawer or box on each floor in our house for these things . . . Try it, you will like it!
- Packing tape - I only keep this in the basement and kitchen.
- Scotch tape - I have this everywhere. I also have a role of the painters tape upstairs because the kids ALWAYS want to hang something on their walls. If it's not to heavy this tape works great.
- A small measuring tape - I have them EVERYWHERE!
- Chapstick - I'm addicted, I have it everywhere.
- Multi-purpose screwdriver - I keep it in the kitchen.
- Lotion - Tubes and tubs are in the bathrooms, the kitchen and my purse.
- Scissors - kitchen, bedroom and a tiny pair in my purse.
- I have them in the kitchen any I keep 30+ of them on the shifter in my car.
Have a great day! XO