1. Take a block of cream cheese (8 oz.), take it out of the foil, put it on a nice place. Pour about 1/3 cup (depending on the size of your place) of soy sauce over the top, not so much so it's spilling over the top of the plate. Then cover the cream cheese GENEROUSLY with sesame seeds. Serve with water crackers.
2. Take a block of cream cheese (8 oz.), take it out of the foil, put it on a nice place. Pour 3/4 jar of spicy jalapeno jelly over the top. Serve with crackers.
1. The Curtiss Stone Chili was great, but it made a ton. The recipe said 8 servings, I think I got more like 10-12 servings. So I took a batch over to the neighbors and froze what we didn't eat.
2. The Chicken Cacciatore was great, but again the recipe said it serves four. I served 3 adults and 3 kids with a TON left over. So I chopped up the chicken into bite size pieces, added it with the yummy sauce, threw in the pancetta and some of the basil and parsley. I put it all in a ziplock back and put it in the freezer. I wrote on the freezer back 'serve over pasta.' So thanks to cooking with Curtiss, I have gotten 4 meals out of cooking two! Woo hoo.
3. We will not be cooking the Frittata tomorrow night, I will most likely be cooking it tonight. We have a new sitter with an old family tradition she would like to do with our family. So tomorrow night we will go to the grocery store to buy our Halloween candy and then we are going to get Chinese Take-out. After our yummy dinner we are going to watch a Halloween movie. Should be fun!